January 16, 2011

Sushi Night.

On Thursday evening Laura had planned a sushi night for a few girls.  That morning she and I went to a few different grocery stores to pick up everything we would need.  Then we went back to her house, drank tea and made cupcakes (okay, Laura made them, I wore an apron and stood in the kitchen). 
Around 6ish people started showing up so we began chopping up veggies and meat and fish and cooking the rice.  I'd never made sushi before so a while I just sat and watched and ate, then after a while I decided to try making my own.  I was pretty damn good if I say so myself.  We all ate waaay too much and drank some sake and went home to bed quite early.  It was a wonderful night.
 Sarah cutting on the mat, tsk tsk.

 Some sushi I made!


2 comments:

Melody said...

YUMMMM SUSHIIII *-*
Now I really feel like eating some /so hungryyyy

Miss R. said...

It was delicious!