January 25, 2011

Day 21, A photo of something that makes you happy.

Just a side note really quick: If you find a cute little container that you want but it has cheap lip gloss in it DO NOT scoop it out with your finger- it doesn't come off.  Use paper towel.

Aaaaaaanywho, since I don't want to be repetitive I'm not going to post a picture of my family, or my man, or my cats, or tea.  They do make me happy, but duh!  You already know that so here it is:
Thrift store shopping, yay! 
My mum and I go twice a week, every week.  Most of what you see in my What I Bought posts come from local thrift shops.

3 comments:

Audrey said...

Thrift shops are so interesting! :)

Melody said...

Yay for thrift store shopping! I don't do it a lot but it's quite funn when you do!

Miss R. said...

It's my favorite hobby, hehe. I might need to get a second job soon though if I keep it up.