January 4, 2011

Popteen!

I was having a horrible day not too long ago.  I was sick, one of the girls at work quit with no notice so I was working almost everyday, I had had an awful day at work, my man and I were fighting, I was just stressed out beyond belief.  It was around 11pm and I had just got off work and was in desperate need of relaxation, so I made a cup of tea and sat down to read all my favorite blogs. 
I noticed that Amanda was giving away two old copies of Popteen to the seventh person to comment on her post.  I commented without any real hope of winning and went to bed. 
The next morning when I checked all your wonderful blog updates I noticed an edit on Amanda's post; I was the 7th comment, I'd won!
Just over a week later I received these two magazines (along with a lovely little note) in the mail:
Thank you Amanda for making my day a little brighter.  I really love the magazines and have looked through them numerous times already. (:

No comments: