June 21, 2011

Wildlife Center, June 2011.

Here are some of the pictures I took this past week when Laura and I went for a walk at the Wildlife Center.  Lots of the paths were super flooded and there was a school group there, but it was still a good time.  We didn't see any frogs, which made me sad.  I love frogs.  We did see LOTS of snakes, which also made me sad.  I HATE snakes...
pretty swamp flowers

My awesome photography skills show when I try to take a picture of Laura and I...

Giant slug, so cute!

The swamp is so pretty!

Can you see the snake?  Ick.

Another snake.  Can you see him?

This is the most sun we've had in months...  Sad but true, we haven't begun to have warm weather yet.

Want to go for a walk?  Errr, a swim I guess...

I've discovered that I can post pictures I've taken with my camera...  Hmmm.  Blogger must have something against iphones...

No comments: