November 30, 2010

What I bought. Movie Edition.

I don't remember it I already told you about the movies I ordered from work.  Sorry if I already did, but I didn't see anything about it when I looked (quickly).
I order three out of four of my favorite Hayao Miyazaki movies; Spirited Away, My Neighbour Totoro, and Kiki's Delivery Service.  The fourth being Ponyo, which I already own.  I also already own Spirited Away but it's on VHS.

The cool thing about these movies is that they came with postcards!  I took a picture of the Totoro one to show you.  Cool eh?  (Oops, that made me sound very Canadian, hehe)  Tomorrow I'm going to try and find cute picture frames for them, of course I'll show you the finished product.

1 comment:

P o o p e r said...

Hayao Miyazaki <33
I can't choose a concrete favorite from him, I love all his films. Well, I still haven't watched Ponyo. D: but I did see part of the movie at a Walmart.