November 15, 2010

Just a quick update.

First, a picture to get your attention:
My dream house. Very cute and very kitschy, love it.

Lots of stuff going on lately. 

One of the girls at work was fired so we've all had to take over her shifts, ugh!  I moved out of my apartment and into my parent's house, but I miss my man too much so I am moving back in soon.  I just couldn't deal with the millions of kittens (okay, there were only 6, but still) so I wanted to leave until they were gone. 

Ummm, what else?  I don't know really, I've just been really stressed out and haven't made time to blog or even catch up on your blogs.  Hopefully I'll be back in full swing soon. 

Things to look forward to:
  • recent buys
  • what I've been up to
  • Polymer clay tutorials
  • apartment decor, since you know I won't put anything back where it was when I move back. Haha.

2 comments:

P o o p e r said...

Ahh stress. D: Hopefully it'll die down asap... I look forward to your polymer clay tutorials!

Miss R. said...

Thank you, things have already been looking up.