September 22, 2010

What I bought

So after 7 straight days of work I FINALLY get 3 days off.  Yeah, yeah, I know I'm a wimp...  Anyways, I am just here to let you know what I've bought recently.  And later I'll post some outfit photos and more doll house progress.  So here are some pictures of what I've bought the past few days:

A Hello Kitty robe:

A unicorn bandana:

Flamingo slippers:

Vintage hot pink high-waisted skirt:

Seasame Street icecube tray:

Sweetie-Pie picture, yellow Fimo, tiny measuring spoon (you'll see why I need the measuring spoon later)

Pictures for my bathroom:

And even though it's a bit early these were on sale for VERY cheap:

Not pictured: A pair of jeans (7 for all mankind), an 80s looking prom dress, a rocking horse candy dish.

Note: All these things except the Fimo are from a local thrift shop.

No comments: