September 8, 2010

Doll House Progress- Almost DONE!

This is the living room and kitchen.  Fully painted and floors layed down. Pink room divider needs to be repainted.  Window trim needs to be fitted.

I layed down the bathroom flooring too, but I didn't get any pictures of it before I added the furniture.
Oops, I just realized I didn't put up the window trim in the bathroom...  But what do you think?

I was pretty bored so even though the flooring isn't done in the bedroom I put all the furniture and whatnot in it.  I actually furnished the whole house.  I'll show you the pictures but just remember that it is NOT done yet.

This is the bathroom and closet.

This is the pretty much finished living room.  Just needs window trim.

Kitchen.  The walls need SOMETHING. And trim needs to be added.

Bedroom.  This is the window trim before it is fully finished.

Closet.

Bathroom.

Side of the shower.

Closet.

Bedroom.

No comments: