August 5, 2011

Craft Ideas, part one.

Since our summer here has been pretty awful, tons of rain and cold, I've been crafting.  Finally went through my folder of craft projects and made a few.  Plus I've decoed some things in my car and I've been going through the many old Martha Stewart Living magazines I always pick up at the thrift shop.  I don't have pictures for you right now of my deco projects because they are in my car and I'm too lazy to go outside right now.  But I do have some other little projects to show you.

braided hemp wrap bracelet

book silhouette- unicorn

book silhouette- flamingo

fabric wrapped bangle
braided fabric bracelets

embroidery hoop fabric wall art

I've found these projects on the internet over the past few months, so I can't remember where I got them, sorry.  But they are all pretty simple and take very little time.

Also, I got a bunch of driftwood last time I went to the lake, any ideas of what I can do with it?

No comments: